Serves: 4-6 serving
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- ½ - ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 500g cod fillets, hake or any firm white fish, skinned, boned and sliced into thick long fingers
1. Preheat oven to 200° and cover baking sheet with parchment paper and spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together corn flakes, paprika, lemon pepper, salt and cayenne until combined then place flour and egg in two separate shallow bowls.
3. To assemble, dip fish in flour to coat both sides then dip into eggs and finally into cornflake mixture then place on baking sheet.
4. Once done coating all fish, liberally spray tops of fish with additional cooking spray. Bake 12-14 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which may help protect against dry eyes, macular degeneration and even cataracts.
Date Published: 08 August 2017