BP Southern Africa BP Southern Africa
Each beneficiary is entitled to claim their optical benefit once within a two year benefit cycle.
Iso Leso is the Society's DSP for optical care
One Comprehensive Consultation
(Inclusive of tonometry (glaucoma) Screening and visual screening
Consultations at a non-network provider will be limited to a maximum of R350 per beneficiary per cycle
Cycle shall mean 2-year cycle: 2017/2018
A list of Iso Leso affiliated optometrists may be obtained at http://www.bpmas.co.za/
One pair of single vision spectacles lenses, limited to R170 per lens.
- One pair of clear Bifocal lenses, limited to R375 per lens when obtained from a non-network provider per beneficairy per cycle
- One pair of clear multifocal lenses of any prescription, limited to R800 per lens
- Limited to R800 per beneficiary per cycle.
Frames and/ or prescription lens enhancements
- Lens enhancements limited to R500 per beneficiary per cycle at network providers only
Contact lenses in lieu of spectacles (alternate to spectacle benefits)
Limited to R2050 per beneficiary per cycle.
100% of cost when obtained from a non-network provider, limited to R1 550 per beneficiary per cycle
- Refractive eye surgery is provided for under the hospitalisation benefit and is subject to pre-authorisation and guidelines laid down by the Scheme’s designated agent
Medical aid benefits as displayed are subject to change, final confirmation must be obtained from the medical aid.
Leave a commentPlease note: Our working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Mondays to Fridays
By placing a comment you accept our Comments Disclaimer.