Delivery, Cancellation And Return Policy information specifically for online ordering of products from the Spec-Savers Online platform at www.specsavers.co.za.
- Deliveries can only be made to addresses within the borders of South Africa. We currently do not ship to addresses outside of South Africa.
- Spec-Savers delivers free of charge within South Africa, either to your door or to your nearest Spec-Savers Store, depending on where you’re located.
- Deliveries will take place within 7 business days of the acceptance of your order.
- A unique waybill number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Delivery will be during business hours so please ensure that someone will be available to receive the parcel at the address specified.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines, if the delivery address is remote, or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
This Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the specsavers.co.za website. This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases and to assist you with your delivery needs.
If you have placed an order that you wish to change or cancel, please contact the Spec-Savers Online Customer Service immediately at 041-506-5800 (8am-5pm Mon-Fri) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to cancel your order and it has not yet been processed, you will receive a full refund for the value of the amount paid.
If your order has already been processed by our lab technicians then our return policy is applicable.
Please call Spec-Savers Online Customer Care on 041 506 5800, or send an email to email@example.com, to arrange any returns.
- Home Try-On Orders
- Home Try-On orders need to be returned within 7 days (calculated from the date on which goods have been received)
- Packages may be returned to your nearest Spec-Savers Store.
- Please make sure to get the required Return Acknowledgement Letter from the store when you return the package.
- Should you wish to return the package yourself, please call 041 506 5800 to arrange the collection of your package
- Returns need to be sent to 12 Darling Street, North End, Port Elizabeth, 6001 in the return courier sleeve that is provided in the package
- Should you not return the Home Try-On package within 7 days and have not been in contact with us, you will be billed to the full order value of the Home Try-On contents in your possession.
- Purchase Orders
- We will offer a full refund for non-prescription eyewear that is returned to us in its original condition and packaging within 7 days (calculated from the date on which goods have been received).
- For prescription eyewear, Spec-Savers offers a one-time 7 day peace of mind exchange policy (calculated from the date on which goods have been received) on the return of any new and unused sunglasses or prescription eyewear frames. New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags or on the case.
- Exchanges can be done at your nearest Spec-Savers Store, although it is advised that you go to the store that you transacted with online.
- First time return shipping is free of shipping charges thereafter additional shipping charges will apply.
- Please note that prescription eyewear is not refundable and is not subject to the cooling off period as contained in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002.
- Should it be necessary to return defective goods, please take note of the following:
- such goods must be returned with all original packaging materials, unused warranty card and instruction booklets;
- before returning an item, please obtain a return authorisation (“RA”) number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any returns not accompanied by a RA number will not be accepted. The RA number must be clearly written on the outside of the package and/or on the shipping label;
- returns must be sent prepaid and insured for the full price by a traceable carrier to Spec-Savers Returns, 12 Darling Street, North End, Port Elizabeth, 6001.
- All prescription eyewear is checked for accuracy. In the unlikely event that an error is made which escapes our internal controls, we will promptly remake the lenses at no charge.