Kids Right to Good Sight
Since 2008, Spec-Savers have helped over 300 000 children through our Kids Right to Good Sight initiative. With parents' permission, we offer a free eye examination, pair of frames and clear lenses for children aged 6 to 12 years to dramatically improve their lives.
We believe in the future leaders of our nation and the Kids Right To Good Sight initiative is our pledge as a brand to making a lasting difference in the lives of young children. Detecting vision impairment at such an early stage, has a lasting impact on any child.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is subject to change.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years qualify for a free eye test.
- In order for a child to qualify for the free frame and lenses their spectacle prescription will need to meet the qualifying criteria.
- The free frame can be chosen from a selected kiddies range up to an orange sticker, if a more expensive frame is chosen then a discount of R699 will apply on the selected frame.
- The free lenses will comprise of clear polymer single vision lenses with a scratch resistant coating, any other lens enhancements will carry additional charges.
- A valid South African Identity Number for each child is encouraged which can be found on the child’s birth certificate.
- The eye examination is subject to appointment availability (so please book early) and can be performed on a yearly bases.
- Please note: Our optometrists can only accommodate a limited number of kids per day per store.
Spec-Savers is a proud member of the MediWallet medical account network
Spec-Savers has branches throughout South Africa in the Eastern Cape, Freestate, Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo Province, Mpumalanga, North Western, Northern Cape, Western Cape
Gauteng | Cape Town | Pretoria | Bloemfontein | Port Elizabeth | Durban | Pietermaritzburg | Potchefstroom | Upington | Kimberley