- Optometry visits include: Eye tests, standard frames, multi-focal lenses and bi-focal lenses
- Covered at any optometrist on the optical network
- 1 eye test and 1 pair of clear standard single vision lenses or 1 pair of bi- focal lenses, with standard frame
- Benefit availablr every 2 years
- Waiting periods may apply
For more information, please visit: http://www.domesticare.co.za/
Medical aid benefits as displayed are subject to change, final confirmation must be obtained from the medical aid.
Leave a commentPlease note: Our working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Mondays to Fridays
By placing a comment you accept our Comments Disclaimer.
Spec-Savers is a proud member of the MediWallet medical account network
Spec-Savers has branches throughout South Africa in the Eastern Cape, Freestate, Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo Province, Mpumalanga, North Western, Northern Cape, Western Cape
Gauteng | Cape Town | Pretoria | Bloemfontein | Port Elizabeth | Durban | Pietermaritzburg | Potchefstroom | Upington | Kimberley