Kids Right to Good Sight
Since 2008 we have helped nearly 300 000 children through our Kids Right to Good Sight initiative. With parents' permission, we offer a free eye test, pair of frames and clear lenses for South African children aged 6 to 12 years to dramatically improve their lives.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is subject to change.
- The free frame can be chosen from a selected kiddies range up to an orange sticker, if a more expensive frame is chosen, a discount of R595 will apply on the selected frame.
- The free lenses will comprise of clear polymer single vision lenses with a scratch resistant coating, any other lens enhancements will carry additional charges.
- In order for a child to qualify for the KRTGS programme their script’s combined power must fall outside of the range -0.50 to +0.50 along any axis for either one or both lenses.
- A valid South African Identity Number needs to be displayed for each child which can be found on the child’s birth certificate. In this regard.
- The eye test is subject to appointment availability (so please book early) and can be performed on a yearly bases.
- Please note: Our optometrists can only accommodate up to 3 kids per day per store.