Kids Right to Good Sight
The Kids Right To Good Sight initiative is our pledge as a brand to making a lasting difference in the lives of young children.
Since 2008 we have helped over 300 000 children through this initiative. Being able to detect vision impairment at such early stages in a child life will make a vital transformation for any child.
With parents' permission, we offer a free eye test, pair of frames and clear lenses for South African children aged 6 to 12 years to dramatically improve their lives.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only available for South African children aged 6 to 12 years.
- A valid South African Identity Number for each child is required which can be found on the child’s birth certificate.
- In order for a child to qualify for the free frame and lenses, their spectacle prescription will need to meet the qualifying criteria.
- The free frame can be chosen from a selected kiddies range up to an orange sticker, if a more expensive frame is chosen then a discount of R599 will apply on the selected frame.
- The free lenses will comprise of clear polymer single vision lenses with a scratch resistant coating, any other lens enhancements will carry additional charges.
- The eye test is subject to appointment availability (so please book early) and can be performed on a yearly bases.
- Please note: Our optometrists can only accommodate a limited number of kids per day per store.
- This offer is subject to change.