Lenses, contact lenses and frames, and eye test
- All optical treatment is paid from Phase 1, including contact lenses
- Cost of lenses and frames subjest to cover available in Phase1
- All optical treatment is paid from Acute benefit, including contact lenses.
- Cost of lenses and frames subject to cover available in the phase you are in.
- Annual limit of R3 250 per beneficiary, including contact lenses.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lahealth.co.za/
Medical aid benefits as displayed are subject to change, final confirmation must be obtained from the medical aid.
Leave a commentPlease note: Our working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Mondays to Fridays
By placing a comment you accept our Comments Disclaimer.
Spec-Savers is a proud member of the MediWallet medical account network
Spec-Savers has branches throughout South Africa in the Eastern Cape, Freestate, Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo Province, Mpumalanga, North Western, Northern Cape, Western Cape
Gauteng | Cape Town | Pretoria | Bloemfontein | Port Elizabeth | Durban | Pietermaritzburg | Potchefstroom | Upington | Kimberley