Midrand, Gauteng, 1685
|Phone||(011) 318 4255/0113187207|
|Fax||(086) 615 8596|
|GPS||Lat: -25.9447540000, Long: 28.1027690000|
About Spec-Savers Blue Hills
Spec-Savers Blue Hills welcomes all our patients with a smile and a warm heart when they visit us.
Our Store opened in August 2015. With 1 Optometrist and 1 staff member, we are able to offer our patients a state-of-the-art testing room equipped with an Icare Tonometer and Spectrum eyecare charts.
Our team strives for:
- Professionalism - It is of utmost importance that you behave professional in all your conduct.
- Empathy - It is important that a patient feels an empathetic connection with the Optometrist who has genuine interest in their well being.
- Knowledge and Technology - A good Optometrist should know how the eye functions on its own in relation to the rest of the body, and stay informed with the latest breakthroughs in the field including the latest technology.
Why not make an appointment online at Spec-Savers Blue Hills today to meet our friendly team:
- Deeshan Rampathy - Optometrist
- Nombulelo Mtwazi - Optical Assistant
- Cute Siweya - Optical Assistant
"Sight is a right, not a privilege"