Healthy chicken breast pieces and vegetables coated with Italian seasoning, olive oil and baked (roasted) in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 2 medium chicken breast chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1/2 cup tomatoe chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika optional
Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.
Originally posted on: https://gimmedelicious.com/2016/03/22/15-minute-healthy-roasted-chicken-and-veggies/
Date Published: 26 July 2018