Blackberry Prune Smoothie Bowl
gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free, egg-free, nut-free
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ¾ cup frozen blackberries
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- 4 prunes, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes (this helps them to blend easily)
- 2 tbsp wheat-free oats
- 2 tsp sunflower seed butter
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Handful of spinach (optional)
- To serve: additional chopped prunes, shredded coconut and hemp seeds (optional)
- Add all ingredients, except for the toppings, to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add more liquid if needed, but be conservative – you still want the smoothie bowl to be thick and spoonable.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and sprinkle with desired toppings.
Date Published: 26 February 2019