· 1kg beef chuck,cibed
· 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
· 1 package frozen peas, thawed
· 1 ½ teaspoon salt
· 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 1 teaspoon paprika
· 1 ½ cups (375 ml) beef broth
· 1/2 clove garlic, minced
· 1 bay leaf
· 4 carrots, sliced
· 2 yellow onions, peeled and chopped
· 1 rib celery, sliced
· 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
Place cubed beef in slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Stir into meat until coated thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 10-12 hours. Stir well before serving.
Carrots contain a lot of beta-carotene, which is a precursor for vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents night blindness, helps maintain a healthy and clear cornea, and protects the cells in your eyes and throughout your body. Vitamin A helps the retina and other parts of the eye to function smoothly.
Date Published: 19 July 2017