Boksburg, Gauteng, 1460
|Phone||(011) 826 4333/4|
|Fax||(011) 826 4334|
|GPS||Lat: -26.181, Long: 28.237667|
About Spec-Savers Eastrand
Spec-Savers Eastrand has been providing optometric services to the greater area of Boksburg since April 1995.
Our compliment of 13 staff members include:
- Rietjie du Toit (Owner/Optom) B.Optom(RAU) FOA(SA)
- Nicolene Victor (Optom/Business Unit Manager) B.Optom(RAU)
- Amy Naidoo (Optom) B.Optom (UDW)
- Adele Booysen (Practice Manager)
- Cheryl Odendaal (Optical Assistant)
- Veronique Jansen (Optical Assistant)
- Chrisna Smit (Optical Assistant)
- Meagan Raynard (Optical Assistant)
- Liezl Malgas (Optical Assistant)
- Jerusha Naicker (Trainee Optical Assistant)
- Jaen-Mirie Swart (Trainee Optical Assistant)
- Tarryn Dethian (Trainee Optical Assistant)
- Marlize Cronje (Admin)
All await to welcome you to our store.
We are able to offer our customers innovative technology from our 4 fully equipped test rooms, including a Fundus Camera, Visual Field Screener, Autorefractor, Tonometer, Blood pressure monitor, and Sugar monitor. We believe in: 1.) Greet all customers & make them feel comfortable. 1.) Respect cultural & other personal differences. 3.) Evaluate how your customers want to be served. 4.) Adjust your approach to match your customer's needs. 5.) Create Brand loyalty. 6.) Thank your customers for their business.
Our professional optometry practices has: 1.) Passion for helping/making a difference. 2.) Knowledge. 3.) Professionalism. 4.) Under promise and over deliver. 2.) Empathy. 3.) Patience - listening and understanding.
SMILE and Live today as if it was your last!