Bloemfontein, Freestate, 9301
|Phone||(051) 436 1355/3|
|Fax||(051) 436 1360|
|GPS||Lat: -29.088132, Long: 26.213979|
About Spec-Savers Preller Walk
Spec-Savers Preller Walk has been providing optometric services to the greater area of Bloemfontein since November 2010.
Our complement of 5 four staff members including Optometrist are;
- Luané van der Merwe (B.Optom) - Optometrist
- Letitia Jacobs – Manager
- Lorraine de Lange – Optical Assistant
- Jacobus Brand – Optical Assistant
- Mandi Hugo – Debtors Clerk
We are able to offer our patients innovative technology from our 1 testing room including and Auto RefractorTonometer. Firstly, the patient is "King" and therefore deserves an experience that echo's quality, consistency and aftercare. My role is to ensure that everybody understands that their individual contribution is critically important and that the patient experience is the cumulative result of our collective effort.
Our professional optometry practices has to:
1. Really Listen to the patient.
2. Have good people skills, especially the ability to make patients feel at ease.
3. Continuously develop their professional capabilities, is flexible and collaborates with the rest of the team.
1. Genuinely Interact, and respect patients, provide value that is superior to other options and build trust by communicating good or bad changes, and be honest!
"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile." - Roger Staubach