Shelly Beach, KwaZulu-Natal, 4265
|Phone||(039) 315 7150/0393157151|
|Fax||(039) 315 0686|
|GPS||Lat: -30.8112700000, Long: 30.4089910000|
About Spec-Savers Shelly Beach
Spec-Savers Shelly Beach has been providing optometric services to the greater area of Shelly Beach since 1994.
We recently opened our Audiology department and have welcomed Rekha Sugudhav, a well-known audiologist on the South-Coast to our team.
Our complement of 12 staff members waiting to welcome you to our store including optometrist are:
- Willem Nieuwenhuis - (B.Optom (RAU) - Franchisee
- Naseera Wohabally - (B.Optom (UKZN) - Optometrist
- Mzwandile Sithole - (B.Optom (UKZN) - Optometrist
- Marius Dantuma - Optical Technician
- Michaela Malan - Floor Manager
- Petra Dantuma - Practice Manager
- Samukelisiwe Sosibo - Senior Optical Assistant
- Nonjabulo Sisobo - Junior Optical Assistant
- Swazi Mthembu - Senior Optical Assistant
- Monique Du Plessis - Senior Optical Assistant
- Michaela Van Den Heever - Junior Optical Assistant
- Wilton Van Staade - Junior Optical Assistant
We are able to offer our patients innovative technology from our 3 testing rooms including non-mydriatic Retinal Camera, Digital Eye chart with contrast sensitivity function, Auto-Refractor and fully equipped mini lab with Paternless Edger. Our patients are the reason for us being here. Each is unique with their own individual concerns regarding their ocular health and visual needs. As healthcare practitioners it is our duty to help them to the best of our abilities. This includes advice on various options and the effectiveness of these. Our professional optometry practice has a critical eye for attention to detail, an analytical mind, people skills emphasising empathy and patience. We are always efficient in responding to queries, timeous follow-up reporting back to the patient.
"Treat others as you yourself would like to be treated."