Why eye examinations really matter?
Why are lens Enhancements important?
Lens enhancements allow you to customize your lenses to suit your lifestyle, improve visual performance, and increase durability. Anti-glare coatings increase clarity and reduce glare from reflections and limits eye strain. Climate Eyes lenses automatically adapts to changing light. They darken outdoors and become clear indoors. Blue Light Reduction coatings help combat digital eyestrain by reducing your exposure to harmful blue light emitted from smartphones, televisions and computer screens. This premium anti-reflective coating has an attractive, near-clear appearance so you can defend your eyes without compromising your looks.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is subject to the purchase of an eye examination and the purchase of a prescription frame and lenses.
- The R500 OFF can be used to reduce the costs of a prescription frame, lens enhancements or an eye examination.
- The R500 OFF is in addition to our standard discounted lens pricing per medical aid option.
- The R500 OFF may not be exchanged for CASH.
- The R500 off is not linked to the eye test charge anymore so if a medical aid pays less than R499 for an eye test the patient still receives the full R500 off either the frame or the lens enhancements.
- Package Deal customers can receive R500 OFF when purchasing an orange sticker frame or above.
- This offer includes an optional 80% spectacle frame and lens replacement warranty against accidental loss or damage from a black sticker frame or higher in value.
- Either Spec-Savers Loyalty or Clicks Clubcard Points may be earned on all transactions.
- Spec-Savers Loyalty Points may be redeemed 20 days from date of purchase, against all future transactions.
- This offer is valid while stocks last and can not be used in conjunction with any other Spec-Savers promotional offer.
- Errors and omissions excepted.